Ready to take your life and business to the next level?
In this supportive membership you’ll get practical tools, mindset coaching and accountability to unlock your potential and elevate your life and business.
Who is The Level Up Club for?
- You feel like you're going round in circles and not making the progress in your business that you'd hoped?
- You don't really know what to do next, you might feel overwhelmed by all the things you think you need to do!
- You may be struggling with the confidence to put yourself out there to promote your business and sell your offers?
- When you see other businesses showing up online you might feel struck with imposter syndrome and wonder how other people seem to have it all figured out and manage to fit everything in!
- Perhaps you lack the self-confidence and the mindset to really step into the role of business owner and believe in your potential
- You know you want to start putting yourself out there on social media but you lack the confidence or the creativity or maybe you simply struggle with the strategy and consistency
- You might feel like you have no one else that you can really talk to about your business who actually gets it and can help or support you?
- You've been jumping from free training to free training with no clear strategy for where you're headed or what you should be focusing on!
- You wish you had more support and someone to keep you accountable with the things you want to do
Hear from some club members:
"I've been a member of Rachel's membership for a few months and I love it. Rachel is great, she is very supportive and she has a lovely positive energy that makes working with her really fun. You can tell she is very passionate about helping other women entrepreneurs and for me, it is great to know she completely understands the struggles of being a mum running a business. I highly recommend Rachel if you need some support in your mum/biz journey!"
"Rachel is amazing at getting my mindspace where it needs to be and focusing on my goals and how to get there. I also value the accountability she brings as it keeps me moving forward. All of this is done with kindness, knowledge a lovely smile and responsiveness!"
- Focus on one business foundation each month
- One training session (via Zoom) from a guest expert
- One 'coffee catch-up' informal social meet-up via Zoom
- Two Zoom group mindset/self-confidence coaching sessions with me
Monday morning planning and accountability session (via Zoom) to plan our weeks, reflect on the previous week and be held accountable with actions we plan to take
Dedicated private Facebook group for regular support, additional help, answers to your questions...
Access to recordings of all trainings for the duration of your membership so you can go back and revisit as many times as you need (or if you're unable to join live)
A checklist of things to think about/what you need to do when starting your business
Additional resources and trainings as and when extra help might be beneficial
What's included in The Club?
What The Level Up Club is NOT!
- A membership that is going to cost a small fortune! (I know what it's like when you're trying to grow your business and you have little or no money coming in!)
- Overwhelming! I am not going to flood this group with so many trainings that you just don't know where to start or how to fit everything into your already packed schedules!
- A place where you feel out of place - like everyone else is already 10 chapters ahead of you! It's important to me that everyone in the club is at a similar stage of their business so you can go through it all together!
OK, I'm interested, how much is it??
Remember that I promised you this would be a low-cost membership?!? Well I wasn't lying!!! The price is just £25 per month or £250 for the year (two months free!!)